I feel my phone may be bugged, has any way to effectively prevent information leakage?

• VictoriaShelley
    Hi everyone!  Recently I always felt my phone was being monitored! Although I do not know how each other eavesdrop on my phone,  but my intuition told me that I was monitored. This feeling is very bad! Who can help me? Many thanks!
  • PerfectjammerPerfectjammer
    Under normal circumstances, the phone was monitored in the following ways. 
    1. Implant the chip inside the phone. 
    2. Use wireless eavesdropping device 
    3. Phone itself eavesdropping port Well, in the face of the first type, you just need to open the phone to check if there are traces of being converted. 
    If the other party is using a wireless device, then you can try to use the WIFI / Wireless Jammer cut off its signal. If it is a port reserved for government agencies for snooping then you can try to block the transmission of GSM, 3G, 4G signals using a cell phone jammerI hope my answer can help yout
  • addison
    Hi
    There are two solutions to this situation.
    One is to tear down the phone and find the listening chip inside. If you don't find the chip when you're finished, the other person may be using the Internet to monitor your phone.
    Then you can use another method. Order a signal jammer that can block the type of signal and WIFI signal. When you use your cell phone, you can turn on the WIFI interference band, and if the person is eavesdropping on the Internet, he will not be able to eavesdrop on anything.
    Wish you good luck!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!