My car has been traced by GPS, how can I do?

• ArleneChristian
    Hi there! My friend recommended me come here because I heard that there are experts in jammer deviece here.
    Yesterday I found a GPS tracker under the car. Can I stop the tracker if I use a GPS jammer?
  • PerfectjammerPerfectjammer
    Hello, Arlene!
    Thank you for trusting Perfectjammer, we will do our best to answer your questions.
    First you have to determine who installed the tracker. In the United States, other than police officers and federal investigators, others do not have permission to track your vehicle.
    Second, there are two ways to tackle tracking. One is to remove the tracker, but there is no guarantee that the other will be installed again. The other is a GPS jammer, the signal transmitted by the tracker will be jammed, the other party can not get your whereabouts.
    Of course using jammer device is not the only way. When you face this situation, you can choose to alarm. In addition, checking your car regularly is also one way to avoid being tracked.
    Thank you for your question, I hope my answer will be helpful to you
  • addison
    Hi
    In this case, your first reaction should be to call the police. Of course, we all know that sometimes the police are not so reliable. It is even possible that this jamming device is installed by law enforcement agencies.  In this case, you can choose to install a small GPS anti-tracking jammers in your car. When you go out, you can activate the jamming device to stop the tracker from sending action.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagged