How to block gps signal in car?

• MasefieldHarris
    Hello everyone!
    Maybe you don't believe. I recently found something similar to a GPS tracker on my car. To that end, I went to a nearby police station. But the sheriff told me that this could have been done by the investigative agency. Oh! Can investigative organizations invade other people's privacy at will? Obviously, I don't think they have the right to track me. But if they were knocked down, they might get their attention. I've heard that there is a GPS jamming device that can disable this tracking. Is this true?
  • PerfectjammerPerfectjammer
    Hello Masefield!
    This is a very common situation in the United States. With the development of technology, GPS tracking devices are getting smaller and cheaper. Tracking costs are getting lower and lower, and some investigators and individuals may be able to install GPS trackers in your car to get your whereabouts. Obviously, being monitored by others is not a wonderful thing. So, usually people choose to use a GPS jammer for car to deal with this situation. When you open the jammer, on the map, your position will be still, and you will not have to worry about your whereabouts.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagged