How can I not get GPS to send my location

• GrahamRodney
    Hello, everyone! Recently I found out that some apps on my phone automatically send my location via GPS. I'm not sure which APP sent it, maybe it's the phone itself. Does that mean I might be tracked? Or my personal privacy is not safe? Is there a more convenient device to prevent GPS positioning? I don't want to expose my personal position.
  • PerfectjammerPerfectjammer
    Hello!
    This often happens in your case. Many of today's mobile apps have location-based features that reveal your location at any time. Of course, it cannot be ruled out that some phones themselves have this function to facilitate government control. In any case, we all need to protect our privacy. Considering your situation, it is recommended that you use a portable GPS jammer. You can take it with you, and when you open it, you can stop the GPS from sending your location.
  • addison
    Such phenomena are common. While most software will tell you if you want to share your location, some of the software will release your personal information. So, for your personal privacy security, a GPS jamming device is necessary. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagged