What is the use of a cellphone jammer

• NeedhamGarcia
    Hello, administrator!

I heard about this device called mobile phone jammer on the Internet, but I don't know exactly where this device can be used, can you explain it to me? 
  • PerfectjammerPerfectjammer
    Hello!

With the development of technology and the popularization of mobile phones, the application of mobile phone jammer has become more and more widespread. Mobile phone jammers are needed in many places. For example:

To prevent calls in meeting/ conference rooms, training sessions, etc.

To prevent cell phone communications (and data networks like 3G) within manufacturing floors, design rooms, research facilities, etc in order to prevent data theft.

Cell Phone Jammer can be used in prisons, colleges (especially during exams), shops, super-markets, gas stations, movies, drama houses, and other locations where cell phone usage is prohibited.

In high security areas, like receiving foreign dignitaries, events addressed by a president, etc.
  • addison
    Cell phone jamming device is suitable for classroom, meeting room, library, movie theater and so on. Some education institutions and disciplinary agencies will also purchase the product. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagged