What are the real purposes of using mobile phone jammer?

• Although I've heard of cellphone jammers already, but I never knew what it really used.
    Who can tell me what is the real use of a cell phone jammer? 
  • PerfectjammerPerfectjammer
    Hello Sherry!
    First of all, we must understand what is a cell phone jammer.
    Cell phone jammer is a device that blocks transmission or reception of signals, usually by creating some form of interference at the same frequency ranges that cell phones use. As a result, a cell phone user will either lose the signal or experience a significant loss of signal quality.
    Understand this point, it is not difficult to understand what the use of mobile jammers.
    Cellphone jammer are typically used in places where for either purposes of security or forced mobile silence - mobile signals are jammed preventing them from ringing. 
    Many schools, theatres, movie shops, dorms, auditoriums, restaurants, and so forth can also use them legally. Banks use it in their main cash lobbies to avoid would be robbers communicating with the outside accomplices. Convention centers use it where they are sick and tired of asking everyone to switch their mobile phones off.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagged