How to avoid WiFi stolen by others

• VeraSonmerfield
    Is there any program that can crack WiFi passwords and connect to private networks? I recently found out that my home WiFi might be connected. Because recently I have found that my Internet speed has become very slow in the evening, I suspect that the Internet may be stolen. How to prevent this from happening?
  • PerfectjammerPerfectjammer
    There is now a mobile APP that can crack the password of a private WiFi network, thus taking up the Internet speed of others. The software first appeared in China and soon spread to the United States. This kind of software is very harmful, because once your WiFi is cracked, the result is not only your network speed is affected, but also your home network security is at risk. But the good news is that we are not powerless against this threat. Many Chinese households will place a WiFi signal jammer a certain distance away from the WiFi signal source. So what does this device do? Simply put, the device blocks a range of WiFi transmissions. In other words, it's the equivalent of keeping your WiFi signal in your home so that no one near you can steal it

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagged