How to DIY a mobile signal jammer

• TylerMinnie

I want to create my own signal jammer to be able to tune it as I wish and enjoy the work of my home-made gadget. Is it possible to build such device at home?

Hello!  To tell you the truth, the creation of signal jammer is not a simple process.

• PerfectjammerPerfectjammer
    Regarding the radiation, as long as there will be large and small radiation of electronic products. Any piece of electrical equipment, there will be radiation. As we used to use the phone every day against the inevitable next ear, there will be radiation, the state must set up a standard cell phone radiation, radiation and our shield of mobile phone signals generated by the rest much lower than the national standard, and it has not been every day count around the ear, so the human body is almost no harm.

It requires some electronic skills and nice tools to do the work in the right way. If you feel that you are able to build jammer by yourself, then cell phone jammer DIY

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagged