Is it true that Intel will manufacture the microchip with WiFi in a few years?

• SimonCecillia
    Hello everyone! I heard that Intel was going to surprise us all in a few years by making a chip with built-in WiFi. Is it a joke or real information?
  • PerfectjammerPerfectjammer
    What you have heard is an absolute truth. The chip that is in the prototype stage is called Rosepoint. It combines processor and WiFi digital radio in one unit. Nevertheless, it still needs to be tested and upgraded to withstand the RF emissions that will interfere and interfere with the operation of the processor and WiFi radio. Intel needs a few years to complete this project.

This WiFi radio will use a common wireless frequency equal to 2.4 GHz and this Rosepoint chip will be adapted to different devices, from PC to smartphone. The size will be even smaller than now and the price will drop. You probably feel very happy reading this, but you should not be in a hurry to walk in the air. The danger is always close.

I am talking about this WiFi jammer. Remember that I mentioned the frequency of 2.4 GHz? The same is used for all WiFi connections in any hotspot you know. And WiFi connections are not secure at all. But they could be used not only to steal your private data, but also to know where you use the built-in WiFi in this new chip or in the other. So you need to use the new chip effectively in your future smartphone without being spied on WiFi. The new technologies are great, but you must always be on your guard when using them. Always.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagged