I need more information about GSM car alarms!

• SimonCecillia
    Hello! I was browsing your personal blog on security and a message about GSM car alarms hit me. I would like to know how a cell phone signal blocker will work exactly against this type of alarm. I thought that using it as a security measure was rather useless, it will not trigger the alarm?
  • PerfectjammerPerfectjammer
    You are absolutely right, we have written about the vulnerabilities of these GSM car alarms and we will try to provide you with all the information we have about it. First of all, you should know that these GSM alarms work just like a cell phone, they receive and transmit data over a GSM network. This way, your mobile phone or smartphone can work as a remote control for your car. In addition, you will receive notifications if an alarm is triggered.

But as modern smartphones have many vulnerabilities and the GSM communication protocol also contains, the reliability of such a security measure is rather questionable. In the message we mentioned above, you will find information about the nature of the bug discovered and how it works. We will come back to your question. First of all, you need to know that the mobile phone signal blocker will not trigger a GSM car alarm, it will simply block it.

We recommend that you use GSM / GPS signal jammer to combat this vulnerability and we can assure you that the jamming device will do the trick. If you use it, the car alarm will not be able to receive or transmit data, so hackers will not be able to control your car remotely. The GPS blocker will be useful in case your car alarm is hacked, in which case the bad guys will not know where you live. We must also add that the homes of people, whose cars are diverted, are also often stolen because criminals use GPS data and know exactly where their victim lives and when he is not at home.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagged