Which jammer can prevent children from using WiFi networks?

• Hello ,
    I need your help and suggestions. My question is how to protect the WiFi network? Sometimes my children play online games online. I can no longer control his behavior. I tried to ban him from using a personal computer. However, I found that my children would always sneak into the Internet. I even put the password on the WiFi, and the change or can't be stopped. Is there any equipment that can help me solve this problem?
  • PerfectjammerPerfectjammer

Hello ,
    Some of our devices can help you solve WiFi network problems. First, if you change your password, you cannot prevent your child from using WiFi, because the password may be compromised by the software. But we have a way to prevent them from using WiFi. You only need to buy a wifi jammer, it can be within a certain radius of the WiFi jammer. At home, we recommend that you choose a WiFi office area to ensure that the WiFi network is protected within a radius of 40 meters. In addition, many people worry that these interfering signals can harm children's health. We can guarantee that there will be no impact and can be used with confidence. I strongly recommend you to use WiFi jammer: portable WIFI signal jammer.Thank you for your question. I hope my suggestions will help you.

https://www.perfectjammer.com/wireless-wifi-bluetooth-jammers.html

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagged