How to better prevent children from indulging in mobile games?

• I know that it is a common phenomenon for children to be addicted to mobile games, but I am really worried about my child. It is playing mobile games day and night. I want to stop him, but he no longer listens to my advice, what should I do?
  • PerfectjammerPerfectjammer
    I think this kind of behavior will also happen not only in your family, but also in a wide range of families above the middle level. Children playing mobile games has become a bad social atmosphere, which seriously affects children's learning and healthy growth, so you should take Some measures to solve this problem. If your child does not follow your advice, you should take his phone or reduce his pocket money. Of course, we mainly focus on education, and unless necessary, we should not take severe measures. Alternatively, you can secretly install a mobile phone portable jammer at home to block the signal of the mobile phone and prevent it from working properly.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!