Is the shielding effect of the signal jammer carried with you good?

• alexytonyalexytony
    Hello there! I need a privacy protection tool to ensure that no one can monitor me with the help of my smartphone. I need to make sure that my gadget cannot be tracked and remotely controlled. It must be the same about eavesdropping, and all data stored there must be kept safe. What signal jammer or "carry-on" product would you recommend?
  • PerfectjammerPerfectjammer
    One thing you should consider is that smartphones are very fragile and can steal their data remotely. However, even without using any special equipment, some measures can be taken to make it safer. First, you must remember the basic security rules-stay away from public Wi-Fi hotspots, do not install apps from third-party vendors, and avoid using mobile banking apps. They just lure various hackers. It's hard to say what is better, you have to make a decision based on your needs. In order to provide simple protection, Off Pocket is enough, but to make sure everything is normal, a strong signal jammer will be better. But remember, you may also block someone from calling.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!