How to disable cell phone while driving?

• BrightGiles
    Many parents would love to be able to give their teenagers a cellphone that couldn't be used while driving. Now some inventors say they have come up with ways to make that possible, but they appear to be relying on wishful thinking. Texting, talking on cell phones, checking e-mail and following social media have become almost like breathing – many Americans can’t survive more than a few seconds without doing any of these actions, and for teens this is especially true. When it comes to engaging in these activities behind the wheel, it becomes a parent’s greatest fear. So I want to know if there is a device that can completely isolate signals when people are driving without being disturbed. I've heard people talk about jammers. I don't know if it works.
  • PerfectjammerPerfectjammer
    Hello Bright! Your question is indeed a universal phenomenon. It's really not safe to use a cell phone while driving. Unfortunately, not only do young people do this, but some experienced drivers do the same. It has to be said that this is a drawback of technology development. The technology you're talking about exists. You can use a small GSM jammer to isolate the signal from the car, so you can't use your cell phone to text while driving.  Of course, the most important thing is to let the driver know about the dangers of using mobile phones while driving. Only in this way can we solve the problem fundamentally.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagged