Students should be banned from using mobile phones

• YoungCook
    I believe the policy on cellphone use in high school should be strict in implementing a 'no phone' rule. Cellphones are a huge distraction that leave students not focused on their education but instead on a tweet. ... No phones in school allow for students to be students and not only learn but also to learn self-control when it comes to technology.
    Although this may sound difficult, I think there should be an effective solution. I heard that there is a signal jamming device that can quickly isolate signals. Is it true?
  • PerfectjammerPerfectjammer
    Hello, Young!
    Basically, when it comes to students using their phones during the school day, a district survey found that 74 percent of teachers think the current policy — students can possess phones and use them during lunch or passing periods — isn't strong enough, while 61 percent of parents say they would insist on their kid having a phone on them even if the district banned cellphones.
    Although we all know that it is not good to use a cell phone in class, but parents insist that students carry mobile phones to school.
    Of course the negative effects are obvious. According to statistics, long-term use of mobile phones can cause headaches and even memory loss.
    So that's why many schools are forced to use mobile phone jammer. Of course, this is only a coercive measure. The best outcome should be to communicate with parents and not allow children to carry mobile phones.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagged