How to block off WiFi signals

• RaglanJames
    Recently, my smart device always detects strange WIFI and tries to connect automatically. I think it's very unsafe. So I want to know how to stop WIFI signal access
  • PerfectjammerPerfectjammer
    Hello, Raglan!
    Wifi signals are radio waves, so if you want to block wifi signals you want to block the radio waves. So keep this in mind if you completly block the radio signal in an area you will be blocking the mobile signals as well. Now how can you do that it depends upon what the size of the area you want to block.
    With the popularity of smart devices, WIFI signal coverage is also getting wider. Now WIFI has been everywhere. You can use WIFI to surf the Internet quickly or remotely control smart appliances. 
    However, with the popularity of WIFI, there are some bad effects. For example, hackers can easily steal data from your computer through the WIFI network. Or track your through the smart device's camera. 
    This may sound like an alarmist, but this is likely to occur. And it's not uncommon in Europe and North America. This is the reason why we need to use the WIFI jammer.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!