How to block cell phone signal at work

• WyclifNelson
    Hello, everyone!
    I am a personnel officer in a company. Recently, I've noticed that many employees use their mobile phones for hours at work. I wonder if there are any good ways to block their cell phone signals during work hours
  • PerfectjammerPerfectjammer
    Hello, Wyclif!
    I think you can set up a penalty system to prevent employees from using their cell phones during office hours. Of course, if this method doesn't work, then you have to think about coercion.
    The most traditional way is to build a large Faraday cage by transforming the office area. But it's expensive and it takes a long time.
    The popular way to do this is to buy a few cell phone jammer and create a cellphone signal vacuum in the office. Of course, this could lead to employee protests.
  • addison
    I would add that if there is a WIFI signal in your office or nearby, it is recommended to choose a cell phone jammer with WIFI interference.
    Otherwise, just jamming the phone signal, your staff can still use the WIFI signal.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagged