How can I get rid of tracking in school

• TylerMinnie
    Hi guys! Recently I have discovered that I have been tracked by my parents while I am at my school. How are they doing it and how can I prevent this thing?
  • PerfectjammerPerfectjammer
    Hi! Cell phone jammer video is mainly used to suppress jammers, have a significant effect in the suppression, in general, video jammers used mainly in the intelligence community, transportation, mining, elevators, hospitals and Financial institutions, such as the monitoring system image transmission process to the Outdoor Scrambler, the image will be very fuzzy, and will greatly increase wear during operation, so that the application of Scrambler video is necessary, but we must pay attention during some skills, Xiao Bian share some tips.

To get rid of such annoying tracking you can use GSM/GPS jammers which will protect you in your school and other places from this type of location tracking. When you use this device to avoid being tracked your parents will see that you are free personality and your claim for independence is serious!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!