Can monitoring of the GE fleet simply be stopped?

• SimonCecillia
    Hello everyone! My company has recently joined GE Fleet. I do not do anything wrong. I just want to know if there is a product that will prevent them from following me. If you are familiar with GE Fleet Tracking, tell me which device will prevent them from being able to follow me.
  • PerfectjammerPerfectjammer
    Tracking GE fleets is part of their management system. GE Telematic Fleet Services, to be more precise. In addition to various sensors and other electronic equipment, they use GPS tracking to manage the position, movements and timing of the fleet. I guess your company uses exactly this type of GE Fleet services to track your position.

This is neither bad nor bad if you want to keep your privacy and gps jammer the signal for this follow up. In fact, you will not break the work of the entire GE Telematics system by simply blocking the tracker's GPS signal. Yes, some features will be disabled, but the majority of them will continue their work as usual. This allows you to preserve your privacy and prevent GE Fleet tracking from following you, while maintaining your hidden location in the system.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagged