Can someone use Glympse from my new Mercedes A Class to spy on me?Hi guys! Recently bought new Merce

• SimonCecillia
    Hi guys! Recently bought new Mercedes A Class, it has an exclusive application called Glympse there. It's a location-sharing application, so I'm worried if someone tries to locate me using Glympse, can I stop it and keep my private position?
  • PerfectjammerPerfectjammer
    Mercedes-Benz is teaming up with the location-sharing software maker called Glympse and you're probably one of the first lucky ones to have received the brilliant new Mercedes A-Class with the Glympse Position Sharing app on board. You know, Mercedes-Benz can always make a pleasant surprise to its customers, and I must say that this one is quite impressive.

Glympse is not a simple location sharing application. It puts the Mercedes A-Class driver, that is to say you, in full control of his work. You can choose who will see your current position, when he or she will start seeing it, and how long your position will be shared with that person. In addition, you can share your position with a few people at a time. In addition, the maximum timer limit is 4 hours, which means that if you forget to set it, sharing your location will stop automatically.

The Glympse Location Sharing app uses GPS jammer, Wi-Fi location, and cell phone tower triangulation technologies to determine the location of your Mercedes A Class and share it when this option is enabled. Because of the complex use of the tracking system, it can sometimes even determine your location inside buildings, such as underground parking.

I suppose that if you have money to buy a Mercedes A-Class, you will have criminals who will be able to try to find out where you are going and to discover the places you visit. So you can scramble the Glympse location sharing app in your Mercedes A Class to protect your location from the wrongdoers and you feel comfortable in the privacy of your location information.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagged