What is the difference between portable and desktop GPS jammers?

• I bought a handheld GPS jammer in your store before, but I don’t know if I can use it while charging?
  • PerfectjammerPerfectjammer
    The portable design of GPS signal jammer can not be used while charging. Strictly speaking, the device can be used unless it is plugged into the cigarette lighter socket of the car. Please do not use the device during charging. This is not good for gps jammer and is easy to damage, so it is best to charge before use. Strictly speaking, this is impossible. It is dangerous to use while charging. This is common sense in our lives. Using it during the charging process will cause great damage to the device itself, and it is easy to damage the device. If your GPS jammer is a direct current (dc) device, you need to plug it into an available power source, nothing more. It can also be used without a built-in battery, such as a car GPS jammer, which requires a cigarette lighter socket to be plugged into the car for normal use

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagged