Should movie theaters be installed with jammers?

• Whenever we watch a movie in the cinema, one or two people's phone rings, which makes me very angry, so whenever I go to watch a movie, a pocket jammer will be installed in my pocket to prevent sudden sound , At the cinema.
  • Many of us may have seen the phone jammers used in movies, but did you know that you can buy one of them? These devices are available to everyone and are not as expensive as you think. In fact, these portable jammers are so cheap that even a portable jammer with a limited budget can afford one of these devices. So if you are curious about how portable jammers work, these devices are not as complicated or special as you think. Their functions are very simple, they replace the two frequencies used by mobile phones, one for speaking and the other for listening.

Generally, most portable jammers are small, and most manufacturers are committed to developing portable jammers that are easy to use in public places. The operation of one of these devices is also very simple: just press the "ON" button to interrupt the frequency used by the phone or other device within a certain radius because they will lose the signal.

You don't have to worry that this can easily affect the operation of the device. All you have to do is click the "Start" button and you are done! Since most portable jammers have different life spans, check how long they can work. Of course, you must make sure that no one recognizes that you own one of these devices, because once notified, people will realize that the device you own will interfere with remote control signals from anywhere.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!