Someone hacked into my wireless printer remotely, help!

• alexytonyalexytony
    Hi! I need your help! I think someone has hacked my wireless printer. It may sound stupid, but the device is printing strange documents, and it is indeed very fast. I don't know if this is a hacker, maybe some malware or hardware failure.
  • PerfectjammerPerfectjammer
    Yes, there may be multiple options-malware or hackers. First, you will have to check if your wireless printer can be used as a network device and can access the Internet. If it has access-it may be a hacker, then this is funny and is harassing you. Where the Wi-Fi protocol is vulnerable, most wireless printers can be hacked. Moreover, not only do you need to stop the hacker's operation, but also because he wastes your paper, and because the printer hacked is dangerous, you need to stop them. Hackers can use a special worm to blow up the printer. Therefore, we recommend either completely avoiding Wi-Fi connections and turning off the wireless module of the printer, or at least using wifi jammer so that hackers cannot connect to your network.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagged