How do we respond to the remote control point in the U.S. license plate

• Hi, I heard that some states in the United States are adopting new remote control electronic license plates. I think this may pose a danger to my privacy, and want to know what information they can share and how to stop them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  • PerfectjammerPerfectjammer
    We at perfectjammer.com all agree that the idea of ​​having a remote control license plate looks quite suspicious. First of all, you should know that these sectors are not widely spread, they have been adopted in California and New Jersey. These sections have caused a lot of discussion because people still remember the NSA espionage scandal, and people suspect that some personal information might be collected. This is the most extensive and cheapest way to track. The only drawback is that it is not very accurate. But those electronic license plates are not the only things that can compromise driver privacy, you can find more here. The good news is that these blocks can be blocked with a simple gps jammer. Although the jammer is effective, no one can track your location through cell phone tower triangulation, but the only drawback is that no cell phone can work within a few meters of you. Therefore, please be careful with jammers!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!