How to prevent drone tracking

• HoratioWarren
    Hello everyone!

Recently I felt like I was being followed. When I was walking around, I could always find a drone following me in the sky. Most importantly, the drones have tiny cameras. I don't know who is stalking me for what purpose, but I feel that my privacy and security are seriously threatened. I have heard that there is a device that can stop the drone signal and want to know about the device.
  • PerfectjammerPerfectjammer
    Hello!

Yes, there is a device called a drone jammer that can stop a drone signal. This equipment has the very big scope of interference, whether high or low level of unmanned aerial vehicle (uav) will be jammered. This type jammers can be divided into a gun-type jammer and 360-degree omni-directional interceptor. Gun-type jammer drone device has block accurate, fast features. Quickly shot down drones and four-axis aircraft. 360-degree omni-directional interceptor very convenient. Blocker drone signal immediately after switching on. No need to aim. Very convenient

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagged