How to block mobile phone

• JenkinPeters
    Hey, guys!
    I've been being harassed by the phone lately. I can't sleep. I live in an apartment, and the guy next door starts talking at 12 o 'clock every night for hours. I almost can't fall asleep. So, I want to know how to block cell phone signals, I hope to be quiet at least at night
  • PerfectjammerPerfectjammer
    Hello, Jenkin!
    I feel great sympathy for your sufferings. However, have you ever tried to communicate with your neighbors? If the communication is invalid, you can try to call the police. Of course, if you don't want to cause too much excitement, there's a product called the cell phone jammer that works for you. It can quickly disturb the surrounding mobile phone signal and keep the phone silent. Of course, please be careful not to interfere with those who need to use the phone normally.
  • addison
    If you know electronic communication, you should know that all cell phone signals are transmitted through a particular frequency band.
    Therefore, to interfere with cell phone signals can be used to generate the same frequency signal wave to cover the original signal. 
    Mobile jammers work according to this principle, so they can block all kinds of cell phone signals.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagged