How to avoid being tracked?

• OttoSamson
    Hello, please listen to me. Something terrible happened to me. I am a beautiful girl, I seem to have been tracked recently. Yes, whether I'm driving or walking, I can always see someone near me, and I can feel the prying eyes that drive me crazy. And the police don't actively deal with this kind of thing, just let me notice. What should I do? How to stop Chinese stalkers
  • PerfectjammerPerfectjammer
    Oh, girl. I really sympathize with you. But since the stalker is legally innocent of any crime, the police have no reason to arrest him. I guess maybe the officer recommended you use something like a stun gun for self-defense. But it doesn't solve the fundamental problem at all. Let's put this together. First we need to know why you're being followed. No doubt some kind of GPS tracking device was used. Now that we can get a rough idea of the tools he used, the means to stop him are certainly available. We can use a GPS jammer that prevents the tracking device from sending and receiving signals. The device blocks surrounding GPS signals, which must be received and sent to make it work, regardless of which tracker is used. So once that signal is cut off, he can no longer follow you

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!